Everything is Grape in Okanagan Falls
These are the award-winning wineries in Okanagan Falls – affectionately called OK Falls. 18 fabulous wineries are waiting for you to check them out!
Grape Friends Okanagan Falls Wine Tour Options
Pre-Season Special – only $95 per person plus tax, min of 2 – 6 people in your group till June 30th.
We will visit 4 – 5 locations from the list below. Duration at each location is based on how busy they are on the day of the tour. All locations require appointments which we will make ahead of time.
- 4 hours
- $120 per person plus tax for groups of 2 -3 people or
- $110 per person for groups of 4 people or
- $100 per person for groups of 5 -6 people.
- *All our tours are “Private”. Your group will be the only group on the tour. Our tour rates are always based on a private tour.
- Tasting Fees are not included in our tour prices and are the responsibility of the person doing the tastings. Wineries usually waive this fee if you purchase wine so we do not add it to the tour price.
- **Remember we offer door-to-door service from and to your accommodations in Penticton or Naramata! Pick up also available from Summerland or Ok Falls for an additional fee.
Choose from these locations
Blasted Church Vineyards , Black Dog Cellars, Black Market Wine Co., Blue Mountain Vineyard & Cellars, Bonamici Winery Crescent Hill Winery, Echo Bay Vineyards, Farm Gate Winery & Fruit Stand, Kraze Legz / Skaha Vineyard, Liquidity Wines, Meyers Family Vineyards, Nighthawk Vineyard, Noble Ridge Vineyard & Winery, Painted Rock Estate Winery, Pentage Winery, Play Winery, Ramification Cellars, See Ya Later Ranch Winery, Stag’s Hollow Winery Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery.