Tour the wineries of beautiful Oliver, British Columbia
Thank you for an amazing season. We will open again on April 1, 2022.
Have a grape winter!
We can’t wait to take you on a wine tour of beautiful Oliver
OLIVER is the self-proclaimed “WINE CAPITAL OF CANADA” Easy to see why once you start to taste the wine!
On the east side bank there is the Black Sage Road and to the west is the Golden Mile Bench and of course a gorgeous valley in the middle that is filled with orchards, vineyards and rows of vegetables. Not sure which side to visit? Go to both, you will not be disappointed.
Visit 4 – 6 locations from the list below. Duration at each location is based on how busy they are on the day of the tour. All locations require appointments which we will make ahead of time.
- Pick your start time
- 5 hours
- $145 per person plus tax for groups of 2 -3 people or
- $135 per person for groups of 4 people or
- $125 per person for groups of 5 -6 people.
Choose from these Oliver Wineries
- Bartier Brothers Vineyard & Winery
- Black Hills Estate Winery
- Burrowing Owl Estate Winery
- Covert Farms Family Estate Winery
- CC Jentsch Cellars
- Cassini Cellars
- Castoro De Oro Estate Winery
- Checkmate Artisanal Winery
- Church & State Winery
- Culmina Family Estate Winery
- Desert Hills Estate Winery
- Fairview Cellars
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery
“We loved our tour with Ron last week! Each winery we went to was a secret but he somehow picked ones we all loved!! He got to know us and made our day so much fun! Coordinating with Karen was a breeze, it was the best part of our trip! Would recommend to anyone!”
Private and personalized wine, brewery, distillery and cidery tours in Penticton, Naramata, OK Falls, Summerland, Osoyoos and Oliver
Based in the heart of Penticton, our specialty is catering to smaller groups looking for a fun, personalized wine, beer or distillery tour in the South Okanagan.
We customize your tour experience to make it special and memorable.
Find our more about our tours. We guarantee you will gave a Grape Time with Grape Friends!