Tour the wineries of beautiful Oliver, British Columbia
Book early for the 2022 season! It's going to be a grape year!
We can’t wait to take you on a wine tour of beautiful Oliver
OLIVER is the self-proclaimed “WINE CAPITAL OF CANADA” Easy to see why once you start to taste the wine!
On the east side bank there is the Black Sage Road and to the west is the Golden Mile Bench and of course a gorgeous valley in the middle that is filled with orchards, vineyards and rows of vegetables. Not sure which side to visit? Go to both, you will not be disappointed.
Visit 4 – 6 locations from the list below. Duration at each location is based on how busy they are on the day of the tour. All locations require appointments which we will make ahead of time.
- You get to choose your start time
- Pick up is from your destination
- Tour Duration: 4 hours
- Tasting fees and lunches are not included in tour prices
- $145 per person plus tax for groups of 2 -3 people or
- $135 per person for groups of 4 people or
- $125 per person for groups of 5 -6 people.
let us know if you have any request wineries you would like to visit.
- Bartier Brothers Vineyard & Winery
- Black Hills Estate Winery
- Burrowing Owl Estate Winery
- Covert Farms Family Estate Winery
- Cassini Cellars
- Castoro De Oro Estate Winery
- Checkmate Artisanal Winery
- Church & State Winery
- Culmina Family Estate Winery
- Desert Hills Estate Winery
- Fairview Cellars
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery
- Gold Hill Winery
- Here’s The Thing Vineyard
- Hester Creek Estate Winery
- Hidden Chapel Winery
- Howling Moon Craft Cider
- Inniskillin Wines
- Intersection Winery
- Jackson Triggs Estate Winery
- Kismet Estate Winery
- La Casa Bianca Winery
- Le Vieux Pin Winery
- Maverick Estate Winery
- Oliver Twist Estate Winery
- Phantom Creek Estates
“We loved our tour with Ron last week! Each winery we went to was a secret but he somehow picked ones we all loved!! He got to know us and made our day so much fun! Coordinating with Karen was a breeze, it was the best part of our trip! Would recommend to anyone!”
Private and personalized wine, brewery, distillery and cidery tours in Penticton, Naramata, OK Falls, Summerland, Osoyoos and Oliver
Based in the heart of Penticton, our specialty is catering to smaller groups looking for a fun, personalized wine, beer or distillery tour in the South Okanagan.
We customize your tour experience to make it special and memorable.
Find our more about our tours. We guarantee you will gave a Grape Time with Grape Friends!