Oliver Wine Tours
Book your Oliver Wine Tour and immerse yourself in stunning natural beauty while sipping on world-class wines and discovering the unique flavors and stories behind each vintage.
We can’t wait to take you on an Oliver Wine Tour
Embark on a journey through the breathtaking landscapes of the Wine Capital of Canada with our Oliver Wine Tours.
From the scenic Black Sage Road to the stunning Golden Mile Wine Trail, you’ll discover awe-inspiring natural beauty and indulge in the finest wines. Join us and experience the perfect blend of wine tasting and sightseeing, as we take you through the heart of Canada’s premier wine destination. Book your Oliver Wine Tour today and let us guide you on an unforgettable adventure!
Visit 4 – 6 locations from the list below. Duration at each location is based on how busy they are on the day of the tour. All locations require appointments which we will make ahead of time.
- You get to choose your start time
- Pick up is from your destination
- Tour Duration: 4 hours
- Tasting fees and lunches are not included in tour prices
let us know if you have any request wineries you would like to visit.
- Bartier Brothers Vineyard & Winery
- Black Hills Estate Winery
- Burrowing Owl Estate Winery
- Covert Farms Family Estate Winery
- Cassini Cellars
- Castoro De Oro Estate Winery
- Checkmate Artisanal Winery
- Church & State Winery
- Culmina Family Estate Winery
- Desert Hills Estate Winery
- Fairview Cellars
- French Door Winery
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery
- Gold Hill Winery
- Here’s The Thing Vineyard
- Hester Creek Estate Winery
- Hidden Chapel Winery
- Howling Moon Craft Cider
- Inniskillin Wines
- Intersection Winery
- Jackson Triggs Estate Winery
- Kismet Estate Winery
- La Casa Bianca Winery
- Le Vieux Pin Winery
- Maverick Estate Winery
- Nostalgia Winery
- Phantom Creek Estates
Book Your Private Winery, Brewery, Cidery and Distillery Tours of the South Okanagan
“We loved our tour with Ron last week! Each winery we went to was a secret but he somehow picked ones we all loved!! He got to know us and made our day so much fun! Coordinating with Karen was a breeze, it was the best part of our trip! Would recommend to anyone!”